My Blog List

See Me Sew

Welcome to my little space! Let's share our things we cherish

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Christmas Ornament Finished

Gayle K had an angel ornament that needed a few areas completed. The areas remaining were the face, hair, halo, and certain rows on the angel’s wings. I didn’t take a “before” photo, but here are some photos showing where I began work on the face and hair, and then wings:

There weren’t instructions, but there were outlined areas. I put the face on just to hold the spaces while I did the rest of the angel. Then I did more detailed eyes and outlined the mouth after everything else was done. These photos are off my iPhone, so they’re a little dark. The one below is taken with the camera:

IMG_4153

Here is the finished ornament:

IMG_4154

No comments:

Post a Comment